DataStation picco SSD 3.0, 256GB, BAG
$83.50 / 0.01603415 BTC
33 in stock
– No moving parts! Runs silently, is extremely robust and operates in any position- Write-protection switch. Allows you to avoid inadvertently and unintentionally overwriting your data- USB 3.0 connectivity for ultra-fast data transfers- Up to 10 times faster than USB 2.0- No software or drivers are needed- High-quality leather wallet. Protects the DataStation, with extra space for bank notes and credit cards
Customer satisfaction is our number one priority! All new, unused items can be returned within 30 days of the delivery date. All items must be returned in new, unused condition with original box/packaging, including manufacturer tags, parts, and accessories. Please submit an RMA request for approval before returning your item.
All returns will be for a refund. Exchanges must be placed as a new order. A 15%restocking fee will apply for all non-defective merchandise. Shipping is nonrefundable for non-defective returns. Buyer is responsible for return shipping for nondefective returns. A return label will be provided if determined damaged/defective/mis-shipped. Additional details, photos, etc. may be requested.
Manufacturer warranties: If merchandise is found defective outside our 30 day return period, the customer should be referred to the manufacturer's warranty. At the point of sale, it is your responsibility to inform your customer about the warranty offered by the manufacturer. Most warranty products are outlined in the product owner's manual. Should the product fail within the manufacturer's warranty period, the warranty exists between your customer and the manufacturer. If you choose to allow your customer to return this to your store, you must return it to the appropriate factory for repair. Return the defective unit directly to the factory. We do not handle repairs.
Specific Manufacturer Policies: Others may be added at any time.
- Products that are not allowed to be returned to this supplier are Panasonic network cameras.
- Polycom has a one week return policy & Panasonic items must be returned in their original boxes.
- Panasonic facsimile machines are repair only.
- Panasonic IP cameras are repair only.
- Panasonic BTS cordless telephones are repair only (KX-TD7680/7684/7690/7694/7896).
- All defective Panasonic Business Telephone equipment must meet OUT OF THE BOX INITIAL FAILURE REQUIREMENTS. Panasonic will not accept any returns without prior approval from Panasonic's Tech Support. The name of the Panasonic technician must be included on the BTS Model Return Report when units are returned.
- Viking requires an RMA Call Log number in order to return defective to us. Call Viking first at 715-386-8666.
- NEC BTS kits: if equipment from a kit is defective, only that item will be replaced, not the entire kit.
- EnGenius merchandise is only returnable and/or serviced if purchased by an uthorized EnGenius Reseller.
- Multi-Tech requires an RMA number in order to return defective merchandise to us. Call Multi-Tech first at 800-972-2439.
- Polycom merchandise can only be returned within 15 days of purchase.
- RCA telephones are repair only.
- 5 Stars
- 4 Stars
- 3 Stars
- 2 Stars
- 1 Stars